WITH ITS SMOOTH, FLAT SURFACE AND SQUARE-EDGE FINISH, DURACOM™ FACADE SYSTEM IS IDEAL FOR THE EXTERIOR CLADDING OF LOW TO MEDIUM-RISE BUILDINGS. UTILISING BGC’S TRUSTED FIBRE CEMENT-COATED COMPRESSED SHEETING, DURACOM™ DELIVERS A STRIKINGLY MODERN, DURABLE FINISH.
Duracom façade system is a lightweight and extremely resilient. It is also perfect for expressed jointing and has the ability to be finished with a wide range of finishes - from painted to textured coatings.
Duracom™ Facade System, utilizing BGC Fibre Cement Compressed Panels and Cold Formed Section (CFS) steel support framing, to form a strong and durable façade cladding system.
Duracom™ panels fixed to the CFS steel support framing, are ideally suited for versatile architectural facades and parapet applications in industrial, institutional, commercial and multi-storey residential buildings.
Duracom™ panels are designed for installation in a variety of patterns, including vertical, horizontal, brick-bond or diamond inclined.
Duracom™ panels are available in 9mm and 12mm thicknesses and are finished with site applied acrylic paint systems.
Features and Benefits
What's good about the Duracom™ façade system:
- Weather-resistant - simply shrugs off water damage. Rated for weatherability by CSIRO
- Fully-sealed, balanced panels won't rot, burn or corrode
- Allows easy decoration in a range of design finishes
- Rapid installation
- Complies with BAL40 as required in AS3959:2009 - Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas
Sizes and Thickness
|Product||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length|
Duracom™ physical properties make it a very durable product.
- Duracom™ panels are immune to permanent water damage in both short and long-term exposure.
- Duracom™ panels will not rot or burn and are unaffected by termites, air, steam, salt and sunlight.
- Duracom™ panels are not adversely affected over a temperature range of 0°C to 95°C