DURASCAPE™ IS A 9MM-THICK BASE SHEET. EXCELLENT FOR COVERING LARGE AREAS, ITS 5MM WIDE SHIPLAP JOINT GIVES THE SHEET A SUBTLE VERTICAL SHADOW LINE.
Durascape™ is quick to install and can be used in single storey and medium height installations where a large panel look is required.
Durascape™ is a strong and durable base sheet which has a subtle shiplap vertical joint that is suitable for finishing with a range of decorative coatings.
Durascape™ is suitable for low to medium rise buildings and can be used on both timber and steel framed buildings. It is also ideal for renovations and alterations to existing dwellings.
Features and Benefits
What's good about Durascape™ external cladding system:
- Lightweight and durable
- Ideal for single-storey and medium height installations where you want large panels
- Quick installation - no need for taped and filled joints
- Panels unaffected by termites, air, steam, salt and sunlight
- Can be finished in a range of decorative coatings
Sizes and Thickness
|Product||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length|
Durascape™ physical properties make it a very durable product.
- Durascape™ panels are immune to permanent water damage in both short and long-term exposure.
- Durascape™ panels will not rot or burn and are unaffected by termites, air, steam, salt and sunlight.
- Durascape™ panels are not adversely affected over a temperature range of 0°C to 95°C.
Vapour permeable sarking must be installed in accordance with the AS/NZS 4200.2 – ‘Pliable building membranes and underlays – Installation’ and the sarking manufacturer’s guidelines. The sarking should have the following properties:
- Vapour barrier – low or medium
- Water barrier – high
Vapour permeable sarking is used to prevent moisture ingress by acting as a drainage plane whilst enabling water vapour build up from inside the frame to escape.
- Durascape™ conforms to the Building Code of Australia (BCA) requirements for external wall applications. Durascape™ facade system has been tested to AS/NZS 4284 Testing of Building Facades.
- Durascape™ subject to freeze/thaw conditions must be painted.
- Durascape™ should not be used in situations where it will be in direct contact with snow or ice for prolonged periods.