A Complete Guide to Fibre Cement Cladding, Fibre Cement Weatherboard and Polystyrene Cladding
is prepared by mixing cellulose, fillers, fiber and water. Cement is added at a later stage to produce wet sheets. The sheets are then rolled and pressed to draw out extra moisture. The mixture is flexible for a short duration of time after it is formed so it can be moulded into anything – from small tiles to planks and large-format panels. The final product can be either through-coloured or painted to achieve a particular type of aesthetic. Here are some of the advantages of Fibre Cement Cladding:
Fiber Cement Cladding is lightweight – it’s not only quicker, easier and more affordable when it comes to transporting to the site but also a lot easier to install with minimum imposition of load on the structure to which it is attached/fixed.
Impact Resistant and Durable:
The rugged nature of Fibre cement cladding makes it a highly durable, impact and abrasion-resistant material.
Quick and Tidy Installation:
The composition of Fibre Cement Cladding is such that it makes installation easy and quick. It is easy to cut it to specification which leaves little room for mess, fuss and wastage.
Water and Fire Resistant:
Fibre Cement Cladding is resistant to water and fire which adds additional protective value to the structure it covers.
Fibre Cement Cladding’s exceptional durability and hard-wearing nature saves you time and money on the maintenance of the structure.
is a material with high durability, versatility and low maintenance and comes in several different colours and textures. It is prepared from a combination of engineered cellulose-fibre and cement composite. Fibre Cement Weatherboard delivers the fire, moisture and rot resistance of engineered cement composite while offering the texture and natural beauty of timber. It is also insect-resistant and weather-proof. The benefits of Fibre Cement Weatherboard are as under:
- It is lightweight and easy to cut.
- The fibre cement boards are fully sealed, primed and painted in the factory so no special preparation or pre-drilling is required. This also means that when they arrive on site, they can be easily and quickly installed with no need of on-site painting, saving your time and effort on site.
- Fibre Cement Weatherboard offers upto three times more dimensional stability than wood as it does not crack, swell or warp like the natural product.
- Its outstanding mould and moisture resistant properties do not let the structure deteriorate when exposed to damp or wet conditions.
is a smart choice amongst the numerous traditional wall cladding materials such as masonry, timber, concrete, steel etc., as it offers an insulating, decorative and protective exterior finish system that can be used for any kind of construction project. Here are some of the advantages of Polystyrene Cladding:
- Polystyrene Cladding sheets are easy to clean, handle and install as they are made up of lightweight materials.
- Expanded Polystyrene Wall Cladding is equipped with thermal properties and has a high insulation value. It can be used as a method to save energy when applied as an exterior cladding as it keeps the interior cool during summer and warm throughout winter.
- Besides being resistant to white ants, rodents and termites, Polystyrene Cladding also reduces flammability and delays combustion.
- It is flexible and can, therefore, be attached to any surface and moulded into the design of your choice.
- Polystyrene Cladding also acts as a barrier to water and vapour. It has the ability to maintain its features – shape, size and application even when subjected to prolonged saturation.
SHG Trade Solutions’ Fibre cement Cladding, Fibre Cement Weatherboard and Polystyrene Cladding is affordable, easy to install, low maintenance and long lasting. For more details, please contact us at 64241397.
Read our articles about Cladding & Decoration Tips:-