Great Products To Consider When Renovating Your Home
Fibre Cement Weatherboards and Compressed Concrete Flooring
The need to renovate your home is usually due to necessity. Over the years wear and tear play a toll on various structures of your home. Two main areas that tend to show their age over the years is the exterior of your house and the flooring. It can be a daunting task but with the right products, it can be a rewarding experience. Before starting the renovation know your budget and do thorough research on what products will stand the test of time.
There is a wide range of products available in the market for home improvement nowadays and it can get overwhelming when you start the process. Two great products that will stand the test of time are Fibre Cement Weatherboards and Compressed Concrete Flooring.
Whether you are looking for cutting edge architectural, traditional style, or working on a tight budget, Fibre Cement Weatherboards provide the ultimate value for money cladding solution. Fibre Cement Weatherboards are easy to install, paint and maintain, they have an abundance of aesthetic, appealing and functional properties. A few of the growing range SHG offers is Stratum, Nuline plus and Duraplank.
Feature of Fibre Cement Weatherboards are:
- Factory sealed, ready for painting.
- Quick, simple installation: manual nailing, gun nailing or screw fixing.
- Highly durable: no rot or decay.
- Complies with BAL40 as required in AS3959:2009 - Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas.
If you require a flooring product for your deck, bathroom, ensuite or any other “wet” area, SHG can provide the ultimate and durable Compressed Concrete Flooring solution that will suit nearly any area. Options for Compressed Concrete Flooring include: Compressed FC Sheets, BGC Durafloor flooring sheet or Ceramic Tile Underlay. These products will not burn, rot or corrode, are mould resistant and give a great solid feel underfoot! The come in a wide range of compressed cement sheet sizes to suit all your needs.
Features of using a Compressed Concrete Flooring solution:
- Easy installation
- Installation costs lower
- Generally a tongue-&-groove technology as traditional sheet flooring
- Greater impact resistance – feels more solid underfoot than timber-based sheet flooring products
- Great for interior wet areas such as bathrooms or laundries
- Great for exterior applications such as balconies, verandas, sun decks or as a total floor solution where a premium product is required
So, for your next project consider Fibre Cement Weatherboards and a Compressed Concrete Flooring solution. Give SHG Trade Solutions a call at 0364241397 or drop by to discuss our wide range of products. We can provide valuable product information and assistance to your renovation project. Our materials are affordable, easy to install and durable. Let us help with your next project!