GTEK Fire has a light-pink facing paperboard for easy identification and is available in 13mm and 16mm thicknesses with recessed edges, ready for taping and jointing with proprietary stopping and setting compounds.
GTEK plasterboard fire-rated systems, consist of single or multiple layers of GTEK fireboard sheets, screw-fixed to steel framing and nail or screw fixed to timber stud framing.
Features and Benefits
What's good about GTEK Fire:
- Higher resistance to fire that standard plasterboard
- Suitable for interior walls and ceilings
- Suitable for fire isolated exits and public corridors
- Quick and simple to install
- Has a light pink face for ease of identification
Sizes and Thickness
|Product||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length|