Specialty plasterboard that has fibreglass strands within the product and a heavier paper liner ensuring that GTEK Impact is suitable for use in very high traffic areas where walls are subjected to being knocked.
GTEK Impact is a special plasterboard that features a unique core structure and a heavier paper liner. This makes GTEK Impact stronger and tougher than regular plasterboard and ideal for high traffic areas where walls are subjected to impact, and can be used in residential and commercial applications.
GTEK Impact’s commercial application is in high traffic areas and where there are high instances of furniture and equipment movement in schools, universities, hospitals and aged care, retail shops and shopping centres and transport hubs such as airports and train stations.
GTEK Impact’s residential application is in high traffic areas such as hallways, garages and games rooms.
Features and Benefits
What's good about GTEK Impact
- Designed for high impact areas
- High resistance to soft body contact
- Reduced indentations from hard body impact
- Equivalent acoustic performance to BGC Soundboard
- Stronger than 13mm plasterboard
- Same installation method as standard plasterboard
- Easy to join and finish
- Easy to repair