GTEK Sound is high density plasterboard that has been specifically designed to greatly reduce unwanted noises that can be heard from one room to another through walls and ceilings.
This provides a quieter, stress free living environment as it aids to eliminate or greatly reduce noise travelling between rooms.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a quieter, stress free living environment
- Eliminates or greatly reduces unwanted noise travelling between rooms
- Higher density core than standard plasterboard
- Ideal for upgrading the acoustic performance of existing walls or ceilings
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Installation and handling similar to standard board
- Recessed edges to provide a continuous surface once flushed
- Can be easily applied to timber or light-steel framing or masonry
Sizes and Thickness
|Product||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length|