Hebel PowerFloor consists of 75mm steel reinforced aerated solid concrete floor panels intalled over steel or fimber joists to give a excellent, solid base of just about any floor covering. This Provides a superior floor solution with acoustic and thermal insulation benefits, and provides the feel of a solid concrete floor at a significantly lower cost.
Features and Benefits
The unique benefits of constructing your floor with Hebel PowerFloor
- solid feel eliminating the bounce and flex of timber sheet flooring
- Superior thermal performances- particuarly for suspended floors on sloped sites
- Extremely strong, each panel is reinforced with corrosion-protection steel mesh. The panels fit snugly together to form a strong adn smooth floor.
- not affected by weather during installation
- Hebel PowerFloor can be easily installed by normal on site tradesmen such as carpenters
- Reduces foot fall noise when installed with resilient mounts between floors and eliminates squeeking associated with partical board floors