Hebel PowerPanel External Wall System is one of the most efficent ways to build exterior residential walls. Suitable for use on houses and low rise multi-residential projects, Hebel PowerPanel is now 20% lighter yet remains simular structural integrity to the existing Hebel PowerPanel.
Hebel Clad House
Hebel PowerPanel, Multistory use
Hebel PowerPanel Install
Hebel PowerPanel External Wall
CSR Hebel's new improved PowerPanel XL external wall system has been specifically developed to go up faster. The system consists of our new 75mm thick, steel-reinforced PowerPanelXL panels, fixed vertically to horizontal top hats atached to the load bearing frame.
Hebel PowerPanels are fixed vertically to horizontal battens attached to the load bearing frame. PowerPanels are steel reinforced 75mm thick and are available in lengths of 2400mm to 3300mm for widths of 600mm.
A 3000m PowerPanel is equivalent to approximately 83 standard bricks, making the instillation faster.
Features and Benefits
The unique benifits of building with PowerPanel
- Installation 60% faster than masonry using semi skilled trades
- Fastest most efficent way to install Hebel (2 people can install up to 150m2 within 3 days depending on site conditions)
- Easier to grip, lift and move with less wear and tear on you body.
- The Steel reinforced aerated concrete and acrylic coated panels are strong, solid and highly durable, making them perfect for building in the Australian climate.
- Speed of construction reduces scaffold costs.
- Steel reinforcing is specially coated to prevent corrosion adn provides maximum durability
- Non-combustible with an FRL of 180/180/180 (suits up to BAL FZ bush fire zones)
- Outstanding thermal and acoustic insulation qualities.
Depending on the system used when installing Hebel PowerPanel, a 180/180/180 fire rating can be achieved.