Nuline Plus Bullnose
BGC Nuline Square weatherboards
BGC Nulinne Square Weatherboards
BGC Nuline Bullnose Profile
BGC Nuline Square Profile
BGC NULINE™ PLUS IS A WEATHERBOARD-STYLE CLADDING SYSTEM. WITH ITS PERFECT JOIN AND A SEDUCTIVE LOOK THAT ECHOES REAL TIMBER, NULINE™ PLUS IS THE NATURAL EVOLUTION OF THE EVER-POPULAR NULINE™ WEATHERBOARD.
NulineTM Plus features a tongue and groove joining system. The tongue and groove method of joining ensures that a more consistent joint is achieved and gives enhanced weather proofing.
Another new feature on NulineTM Plus is the bevel on the top edge on the back of each plank. This new bevel allows the weatherboard to have a 25mm bearing face on the stud giving superior fixing and nailing.
NulineTM Plus weatherboards are not subject to timber rot, decay or white ant damage and will not support combustion. The result is a safer, more durable cladding that requires minimum maintenance.
Features and Benefits
What's good about the Nuline™ Plus weatherboard exterior cladding system:
- Extend your options with 2 different profiles: square & bullnose
- Factory sealed, ready for painting
- Quick, simple installation: manual nailing, gun nailing or screw fixing
- Highly durable: no rot or decay
- Complies with BAL40 as required in AS3959:2009 - Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas
Sizes and Thickness
|Product||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length|